Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watch Out Now!!



I am tired as you know what but I HAD to log on to past the good news....SOME kind of way I slipped up and lost 9 pounds... I know shocking isn't it?  Nine pounds ...in two weeks...and I didn't even do everything I was supposed to.. so imagine if I had actually incorporated real exercise...but here's what I DID do.

Remember how I shared with you the fact that I've been "cleaning house" lately? Well, I stumbled upon a binder with a diet and exercise plan from VH1s show Flab to Fab ( or something like that). In one of the print outs I found a liquid diet plan. It seemed easy enough to follow and didn't require purchasing 3,000 worth of food so I decided I'd give it a shot.  Well I made it through lunch- then decided it may not be such a great idea to start on the 1st day of my cycle. Well, by the next day my sister commented on how wonderful my skin looked, and there were noticeable differences to my midsection. Since then I've started replacing a meal or two every 3 or for days with either fresh carrot juice or tomato juice. For this upcoming week I will commit to a liquid diet AND  60 minutes of exercise. I'll make sure I let you know how it goes, provided I don't fall the flip out ;).

One word of caution- you may want to begin the diet on a "free" day- you'll want access to the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment